Resumes & Cover Letters
“I am an International Medical graduate, applying for residency in Internal Medicine in the U.S. I approached IBD Editing for assistance with my personal statement for the same. They did a very good job with it. Without altering my basic thoughts and ideas, they edited it for the grammar and placement of sentences, and they organized my ideas. They edited it three times, concentrating on even the smallest things, and gave unbiased, true opinions. The final draft was much more presentable and organized, without modifying my basic concept and thoughts. I would totally recommend anyone to approach them. Keep up the good work!”
~ Niyati Narsana (Med School Graduate from India)
We have fixed charges for Resume and Cover Letter Improvement depending on turnaround time. Our editors spend a minimum of 1 hour working on every Resume or Cover Letter submission.
- $15.00 = Standard Resume OR Cover Letter (returned by email within 72 hrs)
- $20.00 = Express Resume OR Cover Letter (returned by email within 24 hrs)
- $25.00 = Standard Resume AND Cover Letter (returned by email within 72 hrs)
- $30.00 = Express Resume AND Cover Letter (returned by email within 24 hrs)
The first impression is often a lasting impression, and most employers or admissions officers judge their candidates based on the caliber of their cover letters and resumes. A good cover letter and a supporting resume (or CV) is the first step in making your mark in your academic future. We have an acute awareness of the precise details people look for in choosing the best candidates for the most selective positions.
Our editors spend a minimum of 1 hour thoroughly inspecting and analyzing every Resume or Cover Letter submission for:
- Grammatical correctness and diction
- Keeping your content as specific and relevant as possible
- Professional layout and organization
- Making your content succinct and concise
- Highlighting your accomplishments to make them stand out
- Formatting and increasing the overall appeal
We will be using the ‘Track Changes’ function on Microsoft Word 2007 and above to make comments on Resumes and Cover Letters.