The goal of IBD Editing is to help you improve, refine, and enhance your assignments in accordance with specific IB grading standards and objectives. We are extremely passionate about helping you realize all of the untapped potential in your work to achieve the highest grade possible. IBD Editing is a branch of Ad Meliora Education.
Siddharth Mehta is the President and co-founder of Ad Meliora Education. He is an IB graduate of Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, India, Class of 2006. He manages editing affairs and coordinates customer service for IBD Editing.
Simon Chow is the CEO and co-founder of Ad Meliora Education. He is the webmaster and administrator of IBD Editing.
The IBD Editing Team:
Ashwitha Jayakumar is the head of IBD Editing’s panel of editors. She is an IB graduate of Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, India, Class of 2006. She completed a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature from Stella Maris College, Chennai, India and continued on to receive a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) from the University of Edinburgh, UK. She is currently working in a multinational publishing firm.
- Breanne McIvor – M.Sc (with Distinction) in English Literature, University of Edinburgh, UK; B.A. with Honors, University of Cambridge, UK
- Brenton Kinker – J.D., University of Michigan, USA; B.A. in International Relations, Emory University, USA
- Lakshmi Padmanabhan – Masters in Communication, Culture and Technology, Georgetown University, USA; B.A. in Sociology, Stella Maris College, India
- Shilpa Vijayakrishnan – M.A in Arts and Aesthetics, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India; B.A. in English Literature, Stella Maris College, India
- Soumya Poduval – M.A. in English, University of York, UK; B.A. in English, Stella Maris College, India
- Sneha Krishnan - M.Sc in Contemporary Area Studies, University of Oxford; BA in History, Stella Maris College, India
IBD Editing follows the highest ethical standards to maintain and protect each student’s academic integrity. We require that all students read and agree with our Disclaimer before submitting an assignment for revision.